At McLean Plastic Surgery, our laser skin resurfacing treatments utilize the most advanced laser technology to safely and effectively eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as spider veins, age spots, acne scars and more.
The first step in determining which laser treatment is best suited for your needs and skin type is to meet personally with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gloria Duda or Harvard Fellowship-trained plastic surgeon Dr. Munique Maia at our McLean location. Call 703-893-1111 to schedule your consultation. We proudly assist women and men from McLean, Tysons Corner and nearby Fairfax County, Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C.
How Can Laser Skin Resurfacing Help Me?
Laser skin resurfacing is quickly becoming more popular with patients across the country, and for good reason. These highly-advanced treatments can address a wide range of unwanted skin imperfections, such as:
- Aged skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Broken capillaries or spider veins
- Acne scars
- Pigmentation issues
- Skin texture irregularities
To determine which laser treatment is right for your condition, call our office today to schedule a consultation.
Our Laser Skin Rejuvenation Options
Your skin can be damaged by a wide variety of things. Sun exposure, hormonal changes, poor diet and lifestyle habits and natural aging can all adversely affect the health and beauty of your skin. Fortunately, the laser skin resurfacing options available at McLean Plastic Surgery can correct a number of unwanted skin imperfections. These options include:
- NDYAG laser: The NDYAG laser reduces facial fine lines by stimulating collagen growth. This non-invasive laser treatment does not require any downtime and is safe for all skin types. It is also effective in controlling active acne.
- Erbium laser: The Erbium laser is an effective resurfacing laser for mild to moderately deep facial wrinkles, large pores, age spots and acne scars. This procedure involves minimal side-effects and recovery time.
- IPL: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment safely and effectively treats sun damage, pigment issues, broken capillaries or spider veins and fine lines. IPL treatments do not require any down time.
- Fractora: For skin with higher levels of pigment and more apparent sun damage or aging, Fractora treatment may be the ideal solution. Not technically a laser, Fractora treatment uses radio frequency to treat damaged skin.
In addition to our laser skin rejuvenation options, our laser hair removal services can eliminate hair from virtually any place on your face and body.
Does Laser Skin Resurfacing Hurt?
Patients frequently inquire about the safety and comfort of laser treatments. As with any treatment, discomfort levels can vary based on the site of the treatment, the type of treatment being performed and the unique qualities of your skin.
For the vast majority of patients, laser treatment is quite tolerable. Every laser treatment is completely safe, and we do everything possible to make this highly-effective approach to skin rejuvenation feel as comfortable as possible.
Schedule Your Laser Skin Rejuvenation Consultation Today
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your skin and are considering advanced laser skin rejuvenation, please contact McLean Plastic Surgery today by completing the form on this page or calling 703-893-1111 to schedule a consultation. We serve patients from McLean, Tysons Corner and nearby Fairfax County, Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C.